We are looking for caring, industrious, and dynamic personalities to cultivate our growing organization. We are not an accounting firm that sits and adds numbers day in and out – we have a company culture of making each day fun, smart, and yes, sometimes crazy. Although we are extremely knowledgeable, we believe that there is always room for continuous learning and striving to be better today than we were yesterday – collectively.
- Act as Primary Contact for Various clients
- Meeting with prospective clients and assisting with preparation of proposals.
- Serve clients specific needs and identify value-added solutions for clients.
- Prepare and review complex corporate, partnership, high net worth individual, fiduciary, and tax-exempt entity tax returns.
- Conduct tax research.
- Preparing tax projections and performing tax planning for more complex clients.
- Knowledge and interpretation of various types of trust documents and wills, business operating agreements and other related documents.
- Assist client with related business needs (QuickBooks, payroll tax, sales tax).
- Ability to represent client before the Internal Revenue Service.
- Supervising seniors and staff and evaluating their performance and providing them with feedback.
- Maintain accurate records for client billing system.
- Assist in the training and development of less experienced staff.
- Keeping partners informed of all important work developments, analyzing major problems or potential problems, and recommending solutions.
- Manage and maintain multiple client relationships, engagements, and special projects on time and on budget.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree in Accounting related field preferred.
- CPA certification is required.
- 5+ years of public accounting experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and audit project management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and develop strong relationships with clients, business partners, and co-workers.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite. Proficiency in Thompson Reuters, or an equivalent tax software, required.
We encourage employee development and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) plan, health/dental and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and paid time off (PTO). The culture focuses on learning and employee development.