Senior Tax Accountant
We are looking for caring, industrious, and dynamic personalities to cultivate our growing organization. We aren’t an accounting firm that sits and adds numbers day in and out – we have a company culture of making each day fun, smart, and yes, sometimes crazy. Although we are extremely knowledgeable, we believe that there is always room for continuous learning and striving to be better today than we were yesterday – collectively.
Position:Senior Tax Accountant
- Assist Managers with client communications.
- Meeting with prospective clients and assisting with preparation of proposals.
- Serve clients specific needs and identify value-added solutions for clients.
- Apply technical tax knowledge of corporate, partnership, high net worth individual, fiduciary, and tax-exempt entity tax returns.
- Prepare and review tax returns.
- Conduct tax research.
- Participate in the tax planning and consultation process for clients.
- Assist Managers in identifying and researching various client issues.
- Knowledge and interpretation of various types of trust documents and wills, business operating agreements and other related documents.
- Mentor Staff Accountants and Interns.
- Participate in professional development activities, including training sessions and networking events.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree in Accounting related field a plus.
- CPA certification is required.
- 2-4 years of public accounting experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research, and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and develop strong relationships with clients, business partners, and co-workers.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite. Proficiency in Thompson Reuters, or an equivalent tax software, required.
We encourage employee development and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) plan, health/dental and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and paid time off (PTO). The culture focuses on learning and employee development.