We are looking for caring, industrious, and dynamic personalities to cultivate our growing organization. We aren’t an accounting firm that sits and adds numbers day in and out – we have a company culture of making each day fun, smart, and yes, sometimes crazy. Although we are extremely knowledgeable, we believe that there is always room for continuous learning and striving to be better today than we were yesterday – collectively.
- Answer/Direct Phone calls
- Greet Clients when they come to the office
- Scheduling and maintaining conference room space
- Assist with administrative requests from clients
- Provide general support to clients and visitors
- Scan and electronically file documents
- Assist with maintaining client information database
- Assist with tracking of mail delivery & client pickup
- Data Entry
- Assist with maintaining and ordering supplies
- Mail distribution and processing
- Various other office duties upon request
- Ability to effectively communicate and develop strong relationships with clients, business partners, and co-workers.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Possess a strong command of technology
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We encourage employee development and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) plan, health/dental and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and paid time off (PTO). The culture focuses on learning and employee development.