We are looking for caring, industrious, and dynamic personalities to cultivate our growing organization. We aren’t an accounting firm that sits and adds numbers day in and out – we have a company culture of making each day fun, smart, and yes, sometimes crazy. Although we are extremely knowledgeable, we believe that there is always room for continuous learning and striving to be better today than we were yesterday – collectively.
Hours:Part-Time 20hrs minimum
- Prepare individual tax returns.
- Conduct tax research.
- Communication of client matters with Seniors and Managers.
- Performance of other related duties assigned by immediate supervisor and other Firm management as required.
- Represent Firm in favorable and professional manner.
- Develop initiative, interpersonal skills, and practical application of technical knowledge.
- A strong interest in beginning a career in public accounting.
- 3.0 cumulative GPA strongly preferred.
- Ability to work part-time, for a minimum of 20 hours a week from January through April.
- Proficient in MS Office suite
Please list your GPA and anticipated graduation date on your resume